Earth is the third planet from the sun, and the fifth biggest in the Solar System.
- It takes 365.244 days to orbit the Sun once.
- It takes 23.56 hours to complete one rotation, or day on the axis.
- Earth is the fifth largest planet.
- Earth is the only planet known to support life.
- Earth is the largest planet in the inner planets closer to the sun, the second largest is Venus, the third largest is Mars, and the fourth and smallest of the Inner Planets and the smallest of the whole entire solar system is Mercury.
- Earth has one satelite, the Moon.
- Earth lies 93 Million miles away from the Sun.
- Plate Tectonics keep the Earth cool.
- The last time the Earth was in its current position (relative to the revolution of the Milky Way) was when Dinosaurs began to roam the Blue Planet.
- Earth is 71% Oceans, and 29% Land.
- Earth has a ring made of satelites, and trash.
- Antarctica is a continent, while the Arctic is not.